Marble Pattern Roll Foil
Our marble rolls are specially produced for easy cold transfer. With “Mercury Blue ROLL GLUE” adhesive specially produced for marble pattern transfer, you can transfer easily and with minimum error.
(Chemical problems may occur in transfers made with different adhesives, it will be difficult to get technical support in such uses).
Marble Pattern Foil is a paint combination. It is no different from other paints on furniture. In applications made in line with our recommendations, there is no problem with durability. It has durability as long as the life of standard furniture.
We recommend you to do trial applications with our application recommendations and application video before first use. Hand habit and hand skill are important in the application of this product.
- Cover the surface with a polyurethane primer.
- And after drying we apply polyester and leave to dry.
- After drying sand the surface with P400 or P600 sandpaper to remove all particulars.
- In accordance with the main color of the marble pattern, coat the surface with cellulose paint.
- Stir the Merkurgold Roll Glue glue for about 3-4 minutes.
- Apply the adhesive in a double direction using a spray gun with a 1.8mm tip.
- Leave to dry for 40-60 minutes at room temperature (15-25 ℃) without dust.
- With the help of two people, start gluing the marble foil on one side.
- Glue with a special squeegee.
- Pass from above with a roller.
- Carefully remove the foil and
- leave for one day.
- The polyurethane primer is applied in three coats using a spray gun with a 1.8mm tip,
- The first two coats should be sprayed at medium intensity,
- one layer is sprayed usually
- We wait 15 minutes after applying each layer.
- Smooth the surface with P400 or P600 sandpaper.
- Leave to dry for one day.
- The next day the polyester varnish should be sprayed in two layers at medium intensity
- and one layer is sprayed usually.
- Leave to dry for 3-4 hours.
- For 2-3 minutes, respectively, smooth the surface with sandpaper P600, P800, P1000, P1200.
- Then smooth with P2000 sandpaper by spraying a little water.
- Lastly polish using polishing elements.